Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Present in the mail!

In the mail today, I got a super cool birthday present from my brother! Inside, I found two kinds of molding material: Oyumaru and Luna Clay. I decided to give the former a try first because of, well, the packaging :) Turns out this stuff was super fun and easy to work with. I was even able to cut it with scissors after softening it. Sweet! I haven't even tried the Luna Clay yet! My brother gets major bonus points for purchasing from fellow etsy seller, From Japan With Love. They have some out of control super supplies.

3 comments:

♥zoe♥ said...

Oh Happy belated birthday!
Cool gift! As for my sis who stayed in Hong Kong she loves to mail me some cute charms

Lisa said...

Thank you! Cute charms=awesome! :)

Lemon Shortbread said...

oh wow that is SUPER COOL!