Friday, May 22, 2009

Number 8

The supercute and talented Zoe at My Dream Come True tagged me to do the number 8 questionnaire thingy :) 8 things i did yesterday
  1. got started on a new batch of jewelry
  2. went to the post office
  3. looked through some totally sweet supplies from BabyDollButcher
  4. made a bunch of mini candies for The Candy Room
  5. checked out IndygrrrlProduction's new lovelies
  6. read some of Chuck Palahniuk's Stranger Than Fiction
  7. worked on a custom order for Heather
  8. sat in on one of Brandon's recording sessions
8 shows I watch
  1. Superjail!
  2. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
  3. South Park
  4. Sealab 2021
  5. Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!
  6. The Mighty Boosh
  7. The Dog Whisperer
  8. It's not really a show, but I watch Planet Earth reruns on a regular basis
I'm going to tag 8 people who (I think) have not been tagged yet
  1. BabyDollButcher
  2. Stina at Get Lucky
  3. Brokebot
  4. Pink Lemonade Stand
  5. San Smith
  6. Pandora's Locker
  7. Kitsch and Curious
  8. Tiny Things Are Cute
Hope everyone has a supertastic weekend!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute : )

Stina said...

thanks for tagging me, my lists will be posted sooon! xo

Unknown said...

I'll be posting mine soonn :) Might take a day or so.

♥zoe♥ said...

SOooo CUTE & Hilarious! I love the way you did these Number 8!!!
Guess what i used to did this too in text book;P
I want to join you to the Dinosaurs trip Yepee!

xoxo
Zoe

Becky Farley said...

I love when bloggers share a bit of personal goodies :)

Lisa said...

Thanks everyone!

Lemon Shortbread said...

Thank you for tagging me! Actually I dropped by to tell you you've been tagged too muahaha.

Brokebot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brokebot said...

on hovering...

in my dreams I don't fly in the way superman does (and definitely not like wonderwoman does)

I just jump and then will myself to stay up and to rise more as my will can achieve it and I can go quite high... the measure of success in my dreams always seems to be power lines and trees, going over them...I do move around when i am hovering but i remain upright... it's not as easy as it sounds lol it takes great effort even in my dreams. because of that is seems all the more feasible and when I wake up i am always sure that I can do it.

Anyway, hovering rules.

apparentlyjessy said...

So candy room is coming soon?! *eager face* :)

Placard said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eooXNd0heM

apparentlyjessy said...

Candy room? Soon? :)

♥zoe♥ said...

Missing you so much ondered where have you been?
XOXO
Zoe

apparentlyjessy said...

Miss you too, you aren't even on Twitter any more? Hope all is ok! x

♥zoe♥ said...

I hope doing great Lisa:)
ant to say thank you for following my blog and i have no longer using zoebabie.blogspot.com and change to
http://dreamcometruelovekz.blogspot.com/

Hope to hear from you soon!
XOXO
Zoe

♥zoe♥ said...

Hey Lisa!
So happy to see your stopping by! You brighten my days!
You must be real busy perhaps i'm always look forward on your blog update!
Cheers:)

Love you
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Zoe

icandy... said...

What a wonderful place you have here!
Happy day!
Christina