Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Awesomeness


When I got back from my holiday trip, I found this amazing package on my doorstep from Brandy!  It was filled with all kinds of superfun stuff!

I got one of my favorite pairs of Indygrrrl earrings {the adorable little blue bears with wings}, some CranGrape lip balm from BalmBox, a hot pink cassette tape pouch, some Total Bitch towlettes  for life's little annoyances,  a Montagne Jeunesse Cristallised Honey & Passion Flower face mask, a candy stained glass suncatcher kit by Colorbok, a Garbage Pail Kids Card and a mini bag of fun little treasures :)  All of this was wrapped up in polka dotted tissue, bright wrapping paper and a cupcake card!  Totally Awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so awesome! I'm glad you had a little surprise when you arrived home. Let me know how you like the facial mask. I love the brand. XOXO

Stina said...

what a great gift! i'm jealous! :)

Stina said...

& thank you so much for your sweet birthday wishes! <333!