Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Adventures of Hazel: Progress Update

So I've been working on a website just for The Adventures of Hazel (A Picture Story) for the past few weeks.  As I continued to work on the story, I decided to re-shoot some scenes and add more pictures to certain sections.  This is one of the new photographs from The Land of Teacups.  I'm really happy with how the story is looking so far and am super excited to launch the new site!  I'll be posting a new photograph from the story each week until the site launches :)

2 comments:

Pete Sleeper said...

Yea! More pictures please.

♥zoe♥ said...

Oh! How're you sweetie:) It's been so long since i was just back to blogland and hope you're doing fine♥
Love your picture and you driving us crazy to wait here*heehee*
Lots of love to you!

x♥x♥
Zoe